Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

how am i supposed to be happy? With all i ever wanted, it comes with a price. cat and mouse, by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Stopped Straightening my Hair! Aug 16 2017, 12:30 PM
I use to straighten my hair most days, but I've gone with a week without doing it. My hair still looks just as good and I'm sure it's healthier not doing it. I may still straighten it occasionally when I've got crazy bedhead though. Has anyone else stopped straightening their hair so much?

Replies

_MusicalCupCake_
Aug 16 2017, 03:54 PM
Yup I probably stopped around 2 years ago? give or take~ I naturally have realllly curly hair, so I used to straighten it so much because I hated it and thought it looked better straight (not that it actually helped much haha. The curls are pretty tight, so even 'straightened' the ends would start curling most of the time). Low-key still hate it, but since I stopped its grown a lot more and its incredibly healthy. My hair was very dry and I had too many split ends lol, so it might help stopping for a bit if you have the same problem.
Emo Pictures - xmydyingheartx
xmydyingheartx
Aug 19 2017, 07:20 PM
ugh, i straighten my hair every. damn. day.
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 20 2017, 07:32 PM
Yeah I only have my hair dried and straightened when I go to the hairdresser and I actually think it's stopped falling out so much and it's soooooo soft haha! My hair is fairly straight anyway so doesn't bother me much. I'd like to have curly hair sometimes tho :)
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Aug 22 2017, 02:57 AM
If I'm super lazy and tired I'll just wet my hair and blow dry it a bit and let it dry however it falls
cupidstunt
Aug 22 2017, 02:09 PM
I mostly just straighten my fringe, usually just wash and blow dry the rest of it with the hair dryer on hot.
LittleWitch
Feb 19 2018, 04:39 PM
I actually only straightened my hair once... I hated it. I had to use gel in order to soothe it down, and it smelled so damn bad! My hair is naturally wavy and develops curls throughout the day. I like the way my hair is. Even though it sometimes goes in every which way. Haha

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More