Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Now lets share the blood and hate! Bow Ties on Dead Guys, by Fearless Vampire Killers

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Need Fashion Advice Aug 22 2017, 03:02 AM
So I've been dressing "emo" since I was like 12, so naturally I still look twelve in all the clothes I wear (I'm 18). I mostly wear some darker t-shirts and jeans but other then that there's not really much alternative fashion to my wardrobe. I'm mostly just wondering if anyone has ideas on what else I could buy besides band T's that won't completely make me look like someone who hasn't gone through pubrty and will probably have to do again. I'm also not really much of an eyeliner person because my eyeliner is always super cheep and looks gross so makeup isn't something I need advice on, I just need better quality XD Note: my hair is also much longer than this picture, I haven't had the time to change my picture

Replies

cupidstunt
Aug 22 2017, 02:05 PM
I'm not sure if your UK based or not? But I wear mostly drop dead clothing or topman graphic tops, sometimes other alternative designer clothing such as icamefromnothing clothing, criminal damage clothing, iron fist clothing, toke clothing. I wear anything I like the look of. Topman black ripped skinny jeans are really nice too! Shoes: mainly nike sb blazer high-tops or osiris high-tops. I used to wear DC's or vans. Never really liked converse as the shoes don't have air cushioning and fuck all comfort to them. And belts I wear studded belts by lowlife. I never have worn eyeliner as can't stand things directly under my eyes. Bad enough when a strand of my hair gets me in my eye/s.
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Aug 24 2017, 02:07 AM
Sadly no, I'm american and around where I live there's not a lot of alternative fashion. The closest thing that I know of would be Hottopic and that's about a half hour drive into the city :/ I'll see if any of them have online shops that ship to the US

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More