Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I told the angels Cant stay in heaven Cut Up Angels, by The Used

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

EhlezKnight
Empty content topic Aug 23 2017, 08:49 AM
No content

Replies

cupidstunt
Aug 23 2017, 06:10 PM
Ah tell me about it.... I'm in the same boat with almost everyone but a few close real life friends... ALOT of people are really rude to me, last night on facebook on a random group an alternative looking guy said I look 50, when I'm in my early thirties. Most people think I look mid twenties. And started saying personal insulting stuff about dark circles under my eyes, that I looked like a fuckboy with my haircut,my nose is too big,that I look fat,etc. And he looked like emo dad basically, I swear he was older than me. Yeah and ALOT of people, randoms and so called 'friendly' people who be really rude to me if I don't look my best. And if I feel down or ill,everyone abandons me like they wouldn't care if I was dead, apart from mum and a very few close friends.
Morphian
Aug 24 2017, 11:36 PM
Most dudes just look for easy 'grabs' on chicks if you grasp what I mean. I live in a bad part of my country and see that shit everywhere. It's disgusting as fuck, even hearing people I considered friends do that as well.. People I wouldn't think do that. I can't fathom why the constant need to find someone for that specific reason all the time. Conclusion: Most dudes are fuck-boys. Don't bother with any us at all, become a lesbian, lmao.
cupidstunt
Aug 25 2017, 01:38 AM
Least I'm not like that then, although much prefer guys. Although haven't had a bf/gf for years.... :( Idk if some online relationship I had last july 2016 counts...
WayOfLife
Aug 25 2017, 02:18 PM
Anything can be good or bad. At least if you have a relationship, you can be hurt, if you have non, you feel alone and suffer on that. At least you can't decide if you fall in love or not, it happens. There is always be a risk, always be a joy. What happen, do happen. Accepting things and learn from them is the best way to not suffer from both sides. Same goes for friendships. Ppl are different, also some have a bad habit and some a good. You decide what you do or not, but never blame others for some else faults. Most if it takes time, if you get hurt or if you wanne know somebody. At least if you have problems and ppl stay by your side at any point, they are worth to give them trust lil by lil.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More