Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Why is it so hard to find someone who cares about you, When it's easy enough to find someone who looks down on you? Someone who cares, by Three Days Grace

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Suggestion for the my pictures section Sep 06 2017, 01:13 AM
Any chance users could have a 'rotate image' function for after they've uploaded content to their page? Also a 'multi select/delete images' function would be handy too! It's been a tiny niggle on the the back of my mind for awhile now xD

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 06 2017, 08:55 AM
Multi-select/delete will be on the new site. In fact I've already coded that part. Rotate image might not be added because it's always something you can do prior to uploading on the phone or computer. I will keep it in mind though as it can be done. Thank you for your suggestions.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Sep 09 2017, 11:00 PM
No problem and good to know :) rotation isn't always easy... tried upload photos (via moblie) which were the correct rotation on my screen (and they upload fine onto other sites/apps), however they uploaded sideways onto the site, for whatever reason 0.o Not the 1st time i've had issues trying to uploaded images onto the site via mobile either.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 12 2017, 06:30 PM
Phones auto rotate images even if you take them different ways. This site just uses the original rotation. FB, Twitter, etc have ways to auto pick the best rotation. I will sort something out on the new one, but it's too much to implement on this site now.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Sep 14 2017, 11:22 PM
Alright smarty pants :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 06 2017, 11:51 AM
I can sort the rotation now I've learnt some new code. This is because the camera/phone was rotated to take the picture so systems have to recognise that in the code and adjust.
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Oct 12 2017, 02:53 AM
Nice, Matt, cannot wait to see the new site in action. It would be like re-entering a new high school all over again. New members, new flood of pictures. High school drama, good stuff.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 12 2017, 07:17 PM
Haha ^ well said :D
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Oct 14 2017, 04:24 AM
I love that suggestion, Kate.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More