Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You told me think about it, well I did Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore I'm tired of begging for the things that I want I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor King For A Day, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Eternalxox
Anorexic? Bulimic? Dec 06 2017, 02:04 AM
I’m looking for some friends who are anorexic or bulimic and have a bit of support in my goal and someone who understands. If you have these please message me so we can talk 😊❤️

Replies

Emo Pictures - BloodyGoldie
BloodyGoldie
Dec 06 2017, 03:46 PM
hey... i understand .... im anorexic and trying to get over it....
Eternalxox
Dec 06 2017, 07:28 PM
I was trying at first but it failed every time and I had huge break downs over the weight gain so now I’m back to trying to reach my goal of 7 stones
Eternalxox
Mar 10 2018, 06:32 PM
I used to be overweight my entire life so the idea of not gaining weight is amazing. I’m now underweight but not to the point of hospitalization yet
samurayy1
Mar 10 2018, 08:39 PM
i think i might have an eating disorder
LittleWitch
Mar 17 2018, 04:16 AM
Coming from a person who is actually opposite. As long as you are healthy, and are eating properly (I.e. not starving yourself, not vomiting) and exercising normally. But find a support system to help out with anorexia and bulimia.
Eternalxox
Mar 31 2018, 02:05 PM
I tried eating right and working out and I just still was fat. It never helped. The only way I can be skinny is not eating

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More