Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

What doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead. Got a hole in my soul, growing deeper and deeper. Drown, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Shadow_Rose
Shadow_Rose
Hey :) Dec 09 2017, 06:29 PM
Hi @ all Sorry, I'm not very good in introducing myself, 'cos I'm a bit shy. I'm a 19 Year old, irish Girl and living in the County Roscommon. My Name is Eibhlin. I'm looking for new friends, and I like to talk to other People.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
Dec 09 2017, 08:28 PM
'Ey! Welcome aboard the site, Eibhlin!
Shadow_Rose
Dec 09 2017, 08:49 PM
Thanks ^-^
DND
Dec 09 2017, 10:01 PM
Irish you say? Gotta say, I love your guys beer and accent. Nothing beats an Irish pub if you're up to the fun!
DND
Dec 09 2017, 10:03 PM
On a sidenote, isn't Eibhlin a typical Irish name?
Shadow_Rose
Dec 09 2017, 10:33 PM
Yeah – the Irish are ALWAYS singing und someone always has a Fiddle in a Pub – I know that. Well – a bit of that is true 😉. Eibhlin means „little Bird‘. ^^ ;)
Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
Dec 09 2017, 10:50 PM
Ah, Irish. It's a strange but interesting language!
DND
Dec 10 2017, 08:59 AM
Erebus, if you think the language is strange, wait untill you hear the legends mate. They're weird but epic, good example of it is the legend of Cú Chulainn. Groso Modo, he was the Hercules of the celts. Shadow_Rose, Didn't get the chance to see that spectacle yet then, something I'd like to see though hahaha.
Shadow_Rose
Dec 10 2017, 09:25 AM
That isn't strange, that's just Gaelic xd. I think the Welsh with this lots of yyy isn't better xd. ^^ Must have seen. And for my Opinion about Legends: The Morrigan rocks xd.
DND
Dec 10 2017, 09:30 AM
Idk mate, Morrigan almost fucked it up against Cú Chulainn. The guy was a beast. But yea, The starter of wars is rather nice too.
Shadow_Rose
Dec 10 2017, 09:50 AM
Morrigan is always a bit fucked up with...anyone xd. Perhaps that's your Job when you're the War Goddess ^-^.
DND
Dec 10 2017, 10:01 AM
I meant fucked up like she almost failed to get him killed. Out of the 3 spears only one really wounded him if I'm not mistaken? Been such a while since I read the story, can't remember all details correctly.
Shadow_Rose
Dec 10 2017, 10:11 AM
Oookkk you meant THAT. Sorry bit stupid today xd. But think too, that was so.
Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
Dec 10 2017, 07:45 PM
Well, I'll be looking up the legends, Thanks Terence! Anyway, again, Welcome to the Site, Eibhlin! Me and DND are moderators for the Chatroom and we'll try and answer any questions you have. The Site developer and administrator is Matt, you can also hit him up if you have any other questions or concerns, here is a link to his account https://www.soemo.co.uk/users/xXeMoRaCeRXx/ Also, just a heads up, the site on occasion does get trolls every now and then who try and be and obnoxiously hostile as possible. Just let us know if you find any. Hope you enjoy your time here!
Shadow_Rose
Dec 11 2017, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the Infos :). xd I Know - I've just added Matt. Everything's fine ^-^.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 11 2017, 10:26 AM
Ooo I was mentioned :) Thanks!
Shadow_Rose
Dec 11 2017, 02:03 PM
Is that so rarely..? xd
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 12 2017, 08:15 PM
Well not really but I just wanted to post something on your topic :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More