Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I hope that I will never let you down I know that this can be more than just flashing lights and sound Can we pick you off the ground, more than flashing lights and sound The Atist In The Ambulance, by Thrice

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Vampire_Vanny
Vampire_Vanny
Vanny's Songs Dec 15 2017, 07:03 PM
Well… to explain: I’m not very good in Poetry, but I’m writing Songs. Don’t know if anyone here is perhaps interessted. But I’ll try ;). This is a Song about so called ‚Deceivers‘. Road of the Sun 1. You always find the right Words Not one that blames or even hurts Think you’re blessed, think you’re gentle Hey, come on – I’m not sentimental. 2. Always keep on smiling, always trying to please By every new Boss, you fall down on your Knees I’m only myself, I don’t play pretend You’re drowning in Lies, I’m standing on Land. Chorus: Try to walk the Road of the Sun It’s an impossible Thing, an senseless Run You want the Glory, you want the Might But the End is another, stranded in Night. 3. Always show a Part of you, that doesn’t exist Every Adulation a new Illusion on your List You’ve got no Opinion, you’ve got no Mind Leaving your Feelings and Soul behind. 4. Puppet and Master – you’re playing a Game Every Day is grey, always staying the Same You throw with Ideas, but they aren‘t new Think you’re individual, it’s only not true. Chorus: 5. When you run to fast, you’ll never see That the best Things in Life are for free You’ll never have enough, you’ll never feel safe Think you’re the Ruler, but you’re the Slave. 6. Time will pass, and they’ll discover That under your Smile, you’re another All they’ll go, leaving you lonely There stays nothing – an broken Image only. 7. You can cry out – now it’s too late There was never Attention – only Betrayal and Hate You may be King, but without a Throne You’ll find a Grave and be dying alone. Chorus:

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 25 2017, 10:49 PM
I loved this!
Emo Pictures - Vampire_Vanny
Vampire_Vanny
Dec 26 2017, 04:59 PM
Thanks ^-^ Will put on an new one in the next Days.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 02 2018, 09:49 PM
Look forward to it :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More