Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Bother me tell me awful things you know I love it when you do that helps me get through this without you! Awful things, by Lil Peep

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - CrisppyT-Ash
CrisppyT-Ash
Need some song recommendations!~ Dec 25 2017, 11:12 PM
Trying to Expand my Emo music taste :3 O.o

Replies

Emo Pictures - EmosGuideToLiving
EmosGuideToLiving
Dec 26 2017, 09:59 PM
Lil Peep: Witchblade, Awful Things, The Brightside, BeamerBoy, Benz Truck, The Way I See Things, Bring Me The Horizon: Sleepwalking, True Friends, Throne, Shadow Moses, Follow You, Can You Feel My Heart
Emo Pictures - xxBraydenTheBrokenxx
xxBraydenTheBrokenxx
Dec 27 2017, 01:11 AM
Hawthorne Heights - Silver Bullet Blessthefall - Pray Before Their Eyes - The Nighttime Is Our Time
Emo Pictures - xxBraydenTheBrokenxx
xxBraydenTheBrokenxx
Dec 27 2017, 01:17 AM
Oh and Underoath - Reinventing Your Exit
Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
Dec 27 2017, 02:16 AM
I mean, I'm not exactly into the Emo music scene, more the Goth music actually, but I can give you my bands if you want
XxIseliaxX
Dec 27 2017, 06:31 AM
Bring Me the Horizon-Deathbeds, Run (if you're in the feels) Asking Alexandria-Won't Give In(to get pumped up) xD
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 02 2018, 09:47 PM
Anything by Underoath or Silverstein <3
Jan 04 2018, 04:39 AM
Y'all should check out my own band, we've got a couple of covers up on youtube! We're called The Achilles Tendency. Here's a sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyyxpfl3uns
Emo Pictures - jinxybell
jinxybell
Jan 08 2018, 02:18 PM
Try Palaye Royale
metalX
Jan 11 2018, 04:57 AM
The chase-The glamour and the shame, We are the ocean-Nothing good has happened yet, A vain attempt- You broke my heart, The chase-Fires, InMemory-Our house of straw, Exit ten-Technically alive, Dear whoever-Tears of ashes. I know many songs
LittleWitch
Feb 19 2018, 11:43 PM
I recommend The Day I Left The Womb By: Escape The Fate *for the feels* Fully Alive by: Flyleaf *it’s a wonderful tune* Fuck You And All Your Friends By: Falling In Reverse anddddd Square Hammer By: Ghost ^^
Emo Pictures - xX_so_sad_Xx
xX_so_sad_Xx
Mar 16 2018, 10:05 PM
I 100% recommend Falling Out by Hungover, they’re a new emo band I open for the other night. Super nice guys and the singer sounds vaguely of Patrick stump from fall out boy.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More