Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We learn from All Your Hate We are lost in your mistakes Play our hymn for the brand new day. All your Hate, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - CrisppyT-Ash
CrisppyT-Ash
Need some song recommendations!~ Dec 25 2017, 11:12 PM
Trying to Expand my Emo music taste :3 O.o

Replies

Emo Pictures - EmosGuideToLiving
EmosGuideToLiving
Dec 26 2017, 09:59 PM
Lil Peep: Witchblade, Awful Things, The Brightside, BeamerBoy, Benz Truck, The Way I See Things, Bring Me The Horizon: Sleepwalking, True Friends, Throne, Shadow Moses, Follow You, Can You Feel My Heart
Emo Pictures - xxBraydenTheBrokenxx
xxBraydenTheBrokenxx
Dec 27 2017, 01:11 AM
Hawthorne Heights - Silver Bullet Blessthefall - Pray Before Their Eyes - The Nighttime Is Our Time
Emo Pictures - xxBraydenTheBrokenxx
xxBraydenTheBrokenxx
Dec 27 2017, 01:17 AM
Oh and Underoath - Reinventing Your Exit
Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
Dec 27 2017, 02:16 AM
I mean, I'm not exactly into the Emo music scene, more the Goth music actually, but I can give you my bands if you want
XxIseliaxX
Dec 27 2017, 06:31 AM
Bring Me the Horizon-Deathbeds, Run (if you're in the feels) Asking Alexandria-Won't Give In(to get pumped up) xD
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 02 2018, 09:47 PM
Anything by Underoath or Silverstein <3
Jan 04 2018, 04:39 AM
Y'all should check out my own band, we've got a couple of covers up on youtube! We're called The Achilles Tendency. Here's a sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyyxpfl3uns
Emo Pictures - jinxybell
jinxybell
Jan 08 2018, 02:18 PM
Try Palaye Royale
metalX
Jan 11 2018, 04:57 AM
The chase-The glamour and the shame, We are the ocean-Nothing good has happened yet, A vain attempt- You broke my heart, The chase-Fires, InMemory-Our house of straw, Exit ten-Technically alive, Dear whoever-Tears of ashes. I know many songs
LittleWitch
Feb 19 2018, 11:43 PM
I recommend The Day I Left The Womb By: Escape The Fate *for the feels* Fully Alive by: Flyleaf *it’s a wonderful tune* Fuck You And All Your Friends By: Falling In Reverse anddddd Square Hammer By: Ghost ^^
Emo Pictures - xX_so_sad_Xx
xX_so_sad_Xx
Mar 16 2018, 10:05 PM
I 100% recommend Falling Out by Hungover, they’re a new emo band I open for the other night. Super nice guys and the singer sounds vaguely of Patrick stump from fall out boy.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More