Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And I can't make it on my own. Because my heart is in Ohio. So cut my wrists and black my eyes. So I can fall asleep tonight, or die. Ohio Is For Lovers, by Hawthorne Heights

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Azraelx
Expectations Jan 04 2018, 02:43 PM
They think that they know, They say that they know, I'm smart, I'm worth it; They treat me well, So do I. They give me a chance, They give me their time, They have faith on me; They set high expectations, I try. One chance, Two chances, Three chances. I fail, I cry, I want to try again. But they already know; They already know that I'm a failure; They already know I'm a loser; They already know I'm worthless, I think so too. They gave up on me; They gave up thinking of me; They gave up talking to me; They gave up.....me, And so I did too. They don't need me, They don't care; They pretend that I don't exist, Or they think that I don't exist , And then I don't .

Replies

Emo Pictures - Girl_unmasked
Girl_unmasked
Jan 06 2018, 04:47 AM
Lovely poem
Azraelx
Jan 06 2018, 09:15 AM
Aye thanks ❤
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 23 2018, 08:31 PM
<3
Emo Pictures - stargazer
stargazer
Feb 07 2018, 08:51 PM
Oh myy gosh that is amazing you really have a talent for capturing emotion. I mean, I write poetry but nothing that good. Holy shizzle. That is incredible.
Azraelx
Feb 11 2018, 03:08 PM
Thank you so much ❤❤

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More