Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

i wonder if i gave an oreo to my dad before he made me go off to bed could we stay tell jokes till we got hiccups read or laugh or just sit still. IT COULD BE WONDERFILLED!!!^.^ the oreo song, by THE OREOS

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Azraelx
Expectations Jan 04 2018, 02:43 PM
They think that they know, They say that they know, I'm smart, I'm worth it; They treat me well, So do I. They give me a chance, They give me their time, They have faith on me; They set high expectations, I try. One chance, Two chances, Three chances. I fail, I cry, I want to try again. But they already know; They already know that I'm a failure; They already know I'm a loser; They already know I'm worthless, I think so too. They gave up on me; They gave up thinking of me; They gave up talking to me; They gave up.....me, And so I did too. They don't need me, They don't care; They pretend that I don't exist, Or they think that I don't exist , And then I don't .

Replies

Emo Pictures - Girl_unmasked
Girl_unmasked
Jan 06 2018, 04:47 AM
Lovely poem
Azraelx
Jan 06 2018, 09:15 AM
Aye thanks ❤
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 23 2018, 08:31 PM
<3
Emo Pictures - stargazer
stargazer
Feb 07 2018, 08:51 PM
Oh myy gosh that is amazing you really have a talent for capturing emotion. I mean, I write poetry but nothing that good. Holy shizzle. That is incredible.
Azraelx
Feb 11 2018, 03:08 PM
Thank you so much ❤❤

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More