Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Never gonna give you up, by Rick Astley

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

theartisteddy
JOIN MY CULT Jan 10 2018, 10:33 PM
Hello, My name is Eddy. I'm a visual music artist. I have a dark style that many people don't get. I get rejected a lot because people say it's not mainstream enough and too different. I'm looking for a fanbase to interact with and I think you are the perfect audience. You can check out my stuff below. I have released a project containing 10 self made songs. For each and one of them I made a music video. All the parts together form a movie. To tell a story I have created a character who's in fight with himself. I would love to hear what you think of it. If you like you can join the cult at www.cultofeddy.com!

Replies

ApocalypseRaccoon
Jan 12 2018, 05:26 AM
Wow! I really like it! I don't have time right now but I'll check out the rest as soon as I can! (on the weekend) So far I love it!
Gene
Jan 16 2018, 03:24 PM
i'm joining
darkshadow14
Jan 17 2018, 06:55 PM
im in.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 23 2018, 08:37 PM
Looks good =]
theartisteddy
Feb 13 2018, 06:09 PM
Thank you guys!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More