Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So take your hand in mine It's ours tonight This is a rebel love song Hearts will sacrifice It's do or die This is a rebel love song Rebel Love Song, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Memoryland
I f*cking hate society Jan 18 2018, 05:08 AM
They're all the same two-faced arrogant bitches. "Neurotypical" sheeps and fucking mentally ill leaders. They drown themselves in their fake values and throw them away when they get the smallest chance of taking a bite out of the best prey they can put their dirty paws on. Disgusting, a bunch of wolves that each thinks that they are unique and intelligent, while they don't even know that they know nothing, they even deform the concept of knowledge. "Knowing stuff is less important than being happy!" That's right, stay the fuck in your stupid bullcrap illusion of life and try to destroy anyone that tries to bring you back to the real world you autistic fuck. All a bunch of wolves with down's syndrome, one instant they love an artist and the very moment there is a suspicion that they may have maybe done something wrong they jump on them and wish they'd die in a horrible, horrible way. Hey, guess what you fucking hypocritical monkey ? Killing a murderer does not change the amount of murderers in the fucking world ! Why do you people think that killing an human being can ever be acceptable ? Oh right, now you agree with me because i'm holding you against the wall, but how about that time you wished out loud that peadophile would die and suffer in the most horrible way while your friends were cheering you like the good hypocretical sheeps they are ? Oh yeah, now you deny it, do you ? There is one single fucking truth here and its that you are either for or against violence, for or against murder, there is no "sometimes". "So what, we should let people beat the shit out of us and don't fight back ? " Look at it this way you autistic seal, use violence if someone uses violence against you. Use murder if someone murdered you. get the point ? You can't. Geez I hate this "politically-correct" society where they have pseudo-values that don't matter on certain circumstances.

Replies

samurayy1
Feb 01 2018, 11:53 AM
Unibomber for president?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More