1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts Doubt, by Twenty One Pilots

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
So who wants MCR back? Even if I doubt it will ever happen.. Jan 23 2018, 08:46 PM
I have been listening to all their old old stuff recently. Absolutely loved them and still remember buying their first album <3

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXA5trologicalXx
xXA5trologicalXx
Jan 24 2018, 06:24 AM
Omg I so want them back!! </3 I hope and wish!
Emo Pictures - MyHeartIsBlack
MyHeartIsBlack
Jan 26 2018, 10:25 PM
Nah, MCR is a really good band but they're all busy doin' their own things, doing the things they want, so nah.
LittleWitch
Mar 12 2018, 04:58 AM
I was really into them a few years back. I still listen to their music on occasion c:
Emo Pictures - xX_so_sad_Xx
xX_so_sad_Xx
Mar 16 2018, 10:02 PM
I still think they’re going to do something in 2019. Even if it’s not a new album but a reunion tour, something has to happen. Or maybe I’m just a dumb emo with dumb high hopes but gerard said he wanted to follow in the steps of the smashing pumpkins, and if you take that literally, the smashing pumpkins broke up for 6 years before coming back. My chem broke up in 2013, and 6 years after that would be 2019 which is the year the fabulous killjoys is set it. Wouldn’t be too far off... also the fact that Gerard has saiid he wouldn’t mind doing more my chem things or making music again in general with the guys, that he actually really wants to. Who knows... I do really want them back tho, I missed the chance to see them in concert );
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Mar 19 2018, 12:14 AM
me... for childhood's sake
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 19 2018, 09:38 AM
Only if they make music like their first few albums.
Emo Pictures - xxpanicxx
xxpanicxx
Apr 23 2018, 05:03 PM
I want them back too :(
Emo Pictures - Undercover_Hoe
Undercover_Hoe
Apr 23 2018, 11:36 PM
I never got to see them live so that's a bummer, but no, I don't want them back. I don't think the music would be as good and I don't think they would be as well-respected. wouldn't mind Gerard returning to twitter though, he was such a positive presence... but I get why he's eased up on social media.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More