Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So there's no you and me? and we can't live this way forever (forever) (You said you'd run away) You said run away, You said you'd run away with me ( with me) You'd run away.. If You Can't Ride Two Horses At Once.. You, by Asking Alexandria

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

BeautifulTragedy
Recent music discoveries Feb 18 2018, 03:48 PM
Any bands, albums, or songs you've recently discovered or have been really into lately? I have a few - Soen, Black Sheep Wall, and The Bunny the Bear. I've gotten into The Bunny the Bear a couple days ago and while they're not at all what I usually listen to I still love them a lot and they're becoming one of my favourite bands lmao. Their albums "Stories" and "The Way We Rust" are great. Soen is a progressive metal/rock supergroup and I've been quite hooked on them as well, especially since I love progressive music. As for Black Sheep Wall, their newest album is rather depressive and nihilistic but it's still a pretty good album and I'll surely be checking out their other stuff.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 19 2018, 08:31 AM
Well it's "The Bunny the Bear" now you've mentioned them. Thanks :)
BeautifulTragedy
Feb 19 2018, 04:35 PM
No problem haha

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More