Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Do or die, you'll never make me. Because the world will never take my heart. Go and try, you'll never break me Welcome To The Black Parade, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XxHippyxNumbxX
XxHippyxNumbxX
How was everyone's winter?!?!? Feb 24 2018, 05:24 AM
So February is coming to a close, and spring is around the corner so I thought it would be interesting to share the highlights of our winter, how much we love/hate this time of year or just any thoughts or feelings provoked by the season. For me, we had a strange winter in SOCO. While normally my work as an excavator is over by Thanksgiving, and I get a nice paid vacation until the ground has thawed. But instead of the norm, I ended up working all winter in this "cold enough to suck, but too dry to snow" weather. But since I'm currently looking for a new place, the extended work season gave me a nice big financial cushion.

Replies

LittleWitch
Feb 26 2018, 02:20 AM
I always get saddened more often during the winter time. Probably because of how cold the weather is and the fact that I get rather lonely because school is out and I don’t really get to see my friends all that often with the break? It’s suppose to be relaxing but for me it just feels all melancholy and depressing. Yet, I love the fact that I could wear all my sweaters and warm clothing, to be all bundled up.
Emo Pictures - _Angel_
_Angel_
Feb 26 2018, 04:06 AM
I hated winter it was slushy and I hate slush and I didn't like anything about winter i stayed inside all winter so you that's how my winter was 👍
Emo Pictures - thatbluemonster
thatbluemonster
Mar 10 2018, 09:05 PM
It is still winter here.... Lot's of snow... I hate winter really badly... Because my minds at that time really went bad.
Emo Pictures - pepe_loves_bleach
pepe_loves_bleach
Mar 13 2018, 12:43 AM
It was okay
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 12 2020, 08:29 PM
cold, quiet, peaceful

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More