Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Seize the day, or die regretting the time you lost, it's empty and cold without you here to many people to ache over. Seize the Day, by Avenged Sevenfold

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Down Against The Kings Feb 24 2018, 02:56 PM
Hi SoEmo UK! I`m Paul, drummer @ DATK. I think this is the perfect place to show you our new and very first music video. Hope you`ll like it :) I`m waiting for your feedback and go ahead to ask me something ;)

Replies

Lord_Of_Woe
Feb 25 2018, 12:12 PM
I would for sure buy this if I could get it in instrumental form, I can't stand the vocals. But other than that you all really have something there, I know some people who'd like this too so I'm gonna share this with them.
Feb 26 2018, 07:14 AM
thanks man for your opinion! I know that clean vocals can be controversial but I`m glad you like instrumental form :)
Lord_Of_Woe
Feb 26 2018, 12:26 PM
Not just clean, both of the vocalists. I am definitely sure that with enough practice over time they will better. Also one of my friends that I shared this with said they really liked the song.
Feb 26 2018, 08:41 PM
@Lord_Of_Woe thank you very much for support! It mean for me a lot! I promise vocals on our next song will be much better :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More