Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I heard you were waisted and thinking ‘bout the past again, darlin’ you’ll be okay Hold on till May, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

LittleWitch
Weight Gain Mar 13 2018, 05:45 AM
I believe the toughest time of my entire life was during the 7th and 8th grade. I was the biggest I had ever been. And I honestly vowed never to go through that same depression again. All I wanted to do was eat. Eat everything away. The stress, the anxiety, the depression, I wanted to gone. Now I knew the consequences of binging, but at that moment, I didn’t give a damn. I just wanted for a split moment to feel happy again, as I used to when I was younger in age. Yet... here I am. I began binging again. Maybe it’s due to all the stress related to school, and wanting to be the best, or the fact that I always strive for perfection. I got my hand stuck in the cookie jar once more.... and I hate it. I feel so disgusting. I barley gained maybe five pounds and already I am feeling myself dive deeper and deeper into a hole that I dug for myself. I look at myself in the mirror and all I see is the word: Fatty. I vowed I would never go back, but I feel like I am on the way again....

Replies

WayOfLife
Mar 13 2018, 09:46 PM
We decide which path we go and which not. So you can change it. If we are use to something, we do it again normaly, as long as we don't change it. It takes work and time. So take your time and do it step by step.
LittleWitch
Mar 14 2018, 05:34 AM
I believe I am very neglectful towards myself. It contributes to my low self esteem, and how self loathing I am. I just am so fixated with never going back to that part of my life. Yet, I just find myself binging all over again to try and deal with every day stuff? However, I have been trying to exercise more than usual, because I’m generally trying to be nicer to myself, rather than just wallow in my own sorrows I guess? But I’m trying to at least set some goals for myself, that aren’t hard to reach, so when I achieve them I’ll take it a step further until i am comfortable in my own body while being healthy. Anyways... thank you guys so much c;
WayOfLife
Mar 14 2018, 11:31 PM
One last advice and a problem I see coming. Don't over do it! I mean by sport, because when you stop doing sport you also get a reverse effect. So set yourself a goal what you can do at any time! Like a workout for 20 minutes a day. And try to eat food, that is healthy and taste good. That's really easier. And if you feeling down, just eat fruits and vegetables, more healthy. ^^ I wish you good luck.
LittleWitch
Mar 29 2018, 03:03 AM
I’m late but thank you both for the wonderful advice ^^ I’ve been trying to limit my intake of junk food, so that’s getting me somewhere. also been trying to eat more healthy, trying not to eat all the unnecessary carbs and such. also been trying to work out more often...
Emo Pictures - AliGothika
AliGothika
Mar 31 2018, 03:08 PM
It is so good how you are doing right now...cutting your sugar definitely helps, I lost 50 pounds because I switched to Diet Coke..I was addicted to regular sodas...also drink lots of water!! Good Luck to you!!! 8-]]
Emo Pictures - weallstink965
weallstink965
Apr 02 2018, 05:41 PM
I used to be in the same place sorta tbh v-v I tried to change it tho by eating more foods like rice, potatoes and other "bland" foods, and I got to the point where I no longer crave junk foods because their taste are just so strong that even a little bit makes me feel a bit sick ;-; Its never a straight line of progress tho tbh and its such a vicious cycle, I eat because of my problems tho? Like, I stress eat. So now I try and tackle the things giving me stress early on, as soon as possible and focus on sorting them. [[to do lists have reaaaallly helped me out, I bullet point steps to solving a problem and tick them off and it helps decrease my stress n binge eating]] You've got this tho!c:
LittleWitch
Apr 08 2018, 04:06 PM
I have recently switched to diet Dr Pepper instead of the regular one, trying to cut back as much sugar as possible at the moment. And bringing water with me wherever I go! ^^ But I do stress eat as well. I’m one of those people who if they get bored, they’ll eat. Which honestly doesn’t help my problem at all from binging ya know? But thank you so much guys for such a positive response!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More