Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsWaking the demon Where to run to? Walk in the shadows Watch the blood flowEmo song lyrics
(Bullet For My Valentine - Waking the demon)

[Submit Lyrics]

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Emo Music [NEW POST]

Concerts You Have Attended!!! ^^ - Mar 13 2018, 06:57 AM

LittleWitch - soEmo.co.uk
LittleWitch

I’ve only been to a few actually c:
Marilyn Manson & The Smashing Pumpkins (it was truly an experience to see them in concert together, not really the same music style but i love them both)
Blood On the Dance Floor (Twice!!! I grew out of them but when I was younger, that was literally my favorite band of all time)
Millionaires (They were on tour with BOTDF, and literally I fell in love with them right after <3)
Garbage & Blondie (This tour was amazing I went to see them twice in concert together, all the videos were to die for!)
Die Antwoord (Favorite band! Hands down. I loved seeing them in concert, an experience truly)
U2 (I went because of my mom, but I have always been a fan of U2 and their political music, it was very expensive tho haha)
Rich Brian, Higher Brothers, Keith Ape, & Joji (Filthy Frank) (What can I say? Gotta love my boys ^^)
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 7

DrCrazyman - soEmo.co.uk
DrCrazyman

Mar 13 2018, 07:34 AM

BMTH, Silverstein, Beartooth, While She Sleeps, Amon Amarth, August Burns Red, WSTR, As It Is, Grayscale, Courage My Love, Materia, Moron, Prong and FishFace.
Also, lots of Polish bands I doubt anyone has ever heard of here.
Yeah... I'm mostly into heavy music when it comes to gigs.
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Mar 13 2018, 02:42 PM

Loads see some on my profile!
Mish - soEmo.co.uk
Mish

Mar 13 2018, 11:27 PM

Sadly, only pitbull, prince Royce, Green Day, and some band that I don’t remember the name of
I had strict parents >.<
thatbluemonster - soEmo.co.uk
thatbluemonster

Mar 15 2018, 06:01 PM

I just went only to my countries alternative music concerts and at one swedish... Le Bataillon Des Fous.
That's all.
Maybe in the future I will see more.
Kate - soEmo.co.uk
Kate

Mar 19 2018, 01:16 AM

loads , see my profile :)

i go to alot of grassroot, unsigned gigs as well as larger more well known bands/festivals!
diewithme666 - soEmo.co.uk
diewithme666

Mar 24 2018, 07:53 PM

The very first concert I've gone to was Micky Dolenz, I think I was about 3 or 4 then. My mom loves him but I never really cared for him haha
Back in 2015 I went to Riot Fest in Chicago and there I saw: The White Buffalo, Dwarves, L7, Andrew W.K., Alexisonfire, The Prodigy, and Tenacious D
A year later I saw Marilyn Manson but left halfway through his show, which I was pretty bummed about because I had to miss out on Slipknot since they were coming on after him, but I got to see Ghost a couple months afterwards!
Last year, I saw Iron Maiden and Ghost again since they were the opener. I also saw Primus and Clutch a month later.
So far for this year I've only been to one concert, and that was Alice Cooper, and he puts on the best live shows I've ever seen :')
I don't know if I'll be attending any other concerts this year but if I do I hope I'll catch either In This Moment or Judas Priest
xxpanicxx - soEmo.co.uk
xxpanicxx

Apr 23 2018, 06:01 PM

P!ATD & Saint Motel and some other band I forget the name of, Justin Bieber and Shawn Mendes and Charlie Puth.

Total Forum Posts: 7

Please enter your reply below: