Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsa mother tells her son darling look at the sparks. you hold my attention without even trying. a beautiful reflection from firework eyes.Emo song lyrics
(Pierce The Veil - the new national anthem)

[Submit Lyrics]

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Emo Music [NEW POST]

Concerts You Have Attended!!! ^^ - Mar 13 2018, 06:57 AM

LittleWitch - soEmo.co.uk

I’ve only been to a few actually c:
Marilyn Manson & The Smashing Pumpkins (it was truly an experience to see them in concert together, not really the same music style but i love them both)
Blood On the Dance Floor (Twice!!! I grew out of them but when I was younger, that was literally my favorite band of all time)
Millionaires (They were on tour with BOTDF, and literally I fell in love with them right after <3)
Garbage & Blondie (This tour was amazing I went to see them twice in concert together, all the videos were to die for!)
Die Antwoord (Favorite band! Hands down. I loved seeing them in concert, an experience truly)
U2 (I went because of my mom, but I have always been a fan of U2 and their political music, it was very expensive tho haha)
Rich Brian, Higher Brothers, Keith Ape, & Joji (Filthy Frank) (What can I say? Gotta love my boys ^^)
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 4

DrCrazyman - soEmo.co.uk

Mar 13 2018, 07:34 AM

BMTH, Silverstein, Beartooth, While She Sleeps, Amon Amarth, August Burns Red, WSTR, As It Is, Grayscale, Courage My Love, Materia, Moron, Prong and FishFace.
Also, lots of Polish bands I doubt anyone has ever heard of here.
Yeah... I'm mostly into heavy music when it comes to gigs.
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk

Mar 13 2018, 02:42 PM

Loads see some on my profile!
Mish - soEmo.co.uk

Mar 13 2018, 11:27 PM

Sadly, only pitbull, prince Royce, Green Day, and some band that I don’t remember the name of
I had strict parents >.<
thatbluemonster - soEmo.co.uk

Mar 15 2018, 06:01 PM

I just went only to my countries alternative music concerts and at one swedish... Le Bataillon Des Fous.
That's all.
Maybe in the future I will see more.

Total Forum Posts: 4

Please enter your reply below: