Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I can't make it on my own .... so cut my wrists & black my eyes so I can fall asleep tonight or die. Because you kill me, you know you do, you kill me well. Ohio Is For Lovers, by Hawthorne Heights

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

LittleWitch
Concerts You Have Attended!!! ^^ Mar 13 2018, 05:57 AM
I’ve only been to a few actually c: Marilyn Manson & The Smashing Pumpkins (it was truly an experience to see them in concert together, not really the same music style but i love them both) Blood On the Dance Floor (Twice!!! I grew out of them but when I was younger, that was literally my favorite band of all time) Millionaires (They were on tour with BOTDF, and literally I fell in love with them right after <3) Garbage & Blondie (This tour was amazing I went to see them twice in concert together, all the videos were to die for!) Die Antwoord (Favorite band! Hands down. I loved seeing them in concert, an experience truly) U2 (I went because of my mom, but I have always been a fan of U2 and their political music, it was very expensive tho haha) Rich Brian, Higher Brothers, Keith Ape, & Joji (Filthy Frank) (What can I say? Gotta love my boys ^^)

Replies

Emo Pictures - DrCrazyman
DrCrazyman
Mar 13 2018, 06:34 AM
BMTH, Silverstein, Beartooth, While She Sleeps, Amon Amarth, August Burns Red, WSTR, As It Is, Grayscale, Courage My Love, Materia, Moron, Prong and FishFace. Also, lots of Polish bands I doubt anyone has ever heard of here. Yeah... I'm mostly into heavy music when it comes to gigs.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 13 2018, 01:42 PM
Loads see some on my profile!
Emo Pictures - thatbluemonster
thatbluemonster
Mar 15 2018, 05:01 PM
I just went only to my countries alternative music concerts and at one swedish... Le Bataillon Des Fous. That's all. Maybe in the future I will see more.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Mar 19 2018, 12:16 AM
loads , see my profile :) i go to alot of grassroot, unsigned gigs as well as larger more well known bands/festivals!
diewithme666
Mar 24 2018, 06:53 PM
The very first concert I've gone to was Micky Dolenz, I think I was about 3 or 4 then. My mom loves him but I never really cared for him haha Back in 2015 I went to Riot Fest in Chicago and there I saw: The White Buffalo, Dwarves, L7, Andrew W.K., Alexisonfire, The Prodigy, and Tenacious D A year later I saw Marilyn Manson but left halfway through his show, which I was pretty bummed about because I had to miss out on Slipknot since they were coming on after him, but I got to see Ghost a couple months afterwards! Last year, I saw Iron Maiden and Ghost again since they were the opener. I also saw Primus and Clutch a month later. So far for this year I've only been to one concert, and that was Alice Cooper, and he puts on the best live shows I've ever seen :') I don't know if I'll be attending any other concerts this year but if I do I hope I'll catch either In This Moment or Judas Priest
Emo Pictures - xxpanicxx
xxpanicxx
Apr 23 2018, 05:01 PM
P!ATD & Saint Motel and some other band I forget the name of, Justin Bieber and Shawn Mendes and Charlie Puth.
ZetaPrince
Oct 06 2018, 10:11 PM
Seeing UFO play in April with my Da' & my husband to be. I'm super pumped, &it's perfect bonding for the men in my life lol
Emo Pictures - marcosgermanotta
marcosgermanotta
Oct 16 2018, 11:41 AM
Bring Me The Horizon, Motionless In White, Tokio Hotel, Asking Alexandria, The Word Alive, Blessthefall (twice), BVB, Paramore, Eyes Set To Kill, Bullet for My Valentine, Lacuna Coil,5 Seconds of Summer, MGMT, Fresno (a Brazilian band, I've watched about 7 times or more).
Emo Pictures - Hewenaxxash
Hewenaxxash
Oct 20 2018, 04:40 AM
I've only went to one and I was a concert for a band called Blue October (they still make music and they're hella good)
imtherevolution
Oct 29 2018, 02:48 PM
I saw The Struts
Emo Pictures - DibMembrane
DibMembrane
Nov 03 2018, 09:18 AM
i only went to the "Lady Beard" concert , ha But it was good , he hugged me a lot of times and touched my hair >.<
Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
Nov 24 2018, 02:05 PM
BFMV, Kill Hannah, BMTH, Shinedown, Meatloaf, My Passion, Busted, Royal Blood, Nickelback, Ed Sheeran (Don’t even), BFS, FOB, Parkway Drive, Arcitects, Devil Wears Prada, Halestorm, Of Mice and Men...a fair few I probably can’t remember...
Emo Pictures - theblackcharade
theblackcharade
Dec 14 2018, 12:35 PM
Hi everyone! I'm part of the EU's number 1 My Chemical Romance tribute band and we're hosting a special christmas gig next week! We have a Blink 182 tribute band and the worlds best Fall Out Boy tribute on the bill too! There's an all ages day show and an over 18's performance in the evening. You can check out the Facebook event here - https://www.facebook.com/events/494584867681667/ And tickets are purchasable from here - All ages 👉 http://skiddle.com/e/13327560 18+ 👉 http://skiddle.com/e/13327564 This show is GOING to sell out! :O Get your tickets before it's too late and celebrate Halloween on Christmas with The Black Charade! - Joe

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More