Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Old, weak, and feeble, But the lesson taught to me, to stay away from evil,she doesn't care for me. She haunts me in my sleep,though I tore that page away. And, here on Devils Island,I'll always have to stay. Devil's Island, by Megadeth

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmosGuideToLiving
EmosGuideToLiving
Help, I'm Having A Small Gender Identity Crisis Mar 17 2018, 08:36 AM
Help, I'm having a small gender identity crisis. I don't know if I'm ftm transgender. Help?

Replies

LittleWitch
Mar 17 2018, 04:43 PM
what have ya been feeling lately about it? has it been an ongoing crisis?
Emo Pictures - xX_so_sad_Xx
xX_so_sad_Xx
Mar 17 2018, 06:51 PM
I’ll agree with @Mish that it’s really up to you. If you feel you are, then you are. You might even be genderfluid if you feel both from time to time. Or you might just like more “boyish” stuff and still want to identify as female, that’s okay too. Not to be cringe and all that but honestly whatever you feel you are is valid and I wouldn’t stress too much on it. Just keep doing you :)
Emo Pictures - weallstink965
weallstink965
Mar 17 2018, 09:08 PM
Take this with a pinch of salt but I'd say experiment a bit. Do abit of self discovery. What feels good, what doesnt? What pronouns feel right and which make you cringe. Experiment with what clothing you prefer. You don't have to set anything in stone right away or make a decision quickly. Have a lil self discovery adventure!c:
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Mar 19 2018, 04:10 PM
You can always identify as non-binary, fluctuating, agender, etc or anything and use he/him pronouns, there's nothing wrong with it. Pronouns don't ever have to belong to one sex based gender it's more a "feminine" "masculine" thing, but in regards to that anything goes. You do you. As long as you're loving yourself, working to find what makes you happy, and being the best person you can be then God damn, honey you are doing amazing.
Emo Pictures - XxBlackBloodWolfxX
XxBlackBloodWolfxX
Mar 20 2018, 09:37 PM
If she/her pronouns make you cringe, I highly suggest looking into if you're trans. Give he/him pronouns a try and see if you like them. Just do whatever you feel fits you best! I've been through similar. I went from identifying as genderfluid to ftm to nonbinary and then back to genderfluid. Basically do whatever floats your boat ^-^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More