Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You wonder what happened,why you don't feel it? Because you acted like i was your property, well now that property got broke and you threw me out,that's right isn't it? Yeah that's right so fuck you! Broken down love, by Papercut

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - weallstink965
weallstink965
Newbie Weal xD Mar 17 2018, 08:19 PM
Hiaa! c: I just joined up, I'm Weal btw, I like anime, pop punk, and rice xP Honestly I'm a little lost so just clicking around and exploring right now but thought I'd do a little introduction thing!xD I'm like, that weird kid thats a wanna be YouTuber so always on my laptop but I'd love to be friends!!c: I cosplay from time to time too v-v I'm unsure what else to mention so erm yeah!xD

Replies

WayOfLife
Mar 17 2018, 09:02 PM
Welcome ^~^ /
weallstink965
Mar 17 2018, 09:10 PM
Thank youuu!c:
LittleWitch
Mar 18 2018, 04:59 PM
Hello and welcome to the site! c: I hope you make plenty of friends who are interested in the same type of stuff you are into! Also! Cosplay? Omg! What have you cosplayed as so far? ^^
weallstink965
Mar 18 2018, 07:35 PM
Thank you for the nice welcome everyone!c: I'll be sure to report any bad peeps xD and so far I've cosplayed as Shiro - No Game No Life, and Umaru-Chan!c: Hoping to cosplay alottt more characters this year tho! Shiro

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More