Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Our fingers locked together,This is total war. Method not objective... Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules If I can glue em back together Warship My Wreck, by Marilyn Manson

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
What hair colour should I try next? Mar 18 2018, 11:51 AM
I dyed my hair black about a year ago as it's my natural colour as my teal hair faded to a weird grassy green and looked awful but I kind of want to get back into dyeing my hair. I have a bit of a dilemma however, I'm not sure if I want to keep it black or not as this way my hair colour goes with any outfit but if I DO dye my hair, what colour would suit me? I'm thinking of Doing a black to dark teal ombre with dark teal fringe tips, but I also want to try a bright green with bright yellow-ish tips. But I'm not sure if either of these would look good on me and I'm pretty much down for anything so.... Any recommendations?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xX_so_sad_Xx
xX_so_sad_Xx
Mar 18 2018, 03:37 PM
purple??
samurayy1
Mar 18 2018, 04:22 PM
red
LittleWitch
Mar 18 2018, 05:02 PM
If you want a hair color that goes with everything. I would recommend a dark or light silver. ^^
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 19 2018, 09:34 AM
Black and red (or purple). Don't do bright green with bright yellow-ish tips as I just don't think it would look good on you.
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Mar 19 2018, 03:15 PM
I'm thinking of sticking with the plan of black and teal ombre now, or going with a pretty cyan with purple tips, if not I think I'll do a black to maroon ombre with maroon fringe tips. Maroon and black always seem so much more distinguished than bright red and black to me,idk. Only thing that sucks is I can't afford new extensions rn.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Mar 21 2018, 07:21 PM
to get rid of the green go dark brown and add red tones for afew months then bleach it. should lift all the green out and just leave you with the standard bleach/tone things to do :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More