Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Eyes can only see what they want, when there open mined, to the thought of getting hurt again!!! Built for blame, by Get Scared

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xX_so_sad_Xx
xX_so_sad_Xx
band recommendation of the day #1 - Hungover Mar 19 2018, 02:39 AM
I don't know how many people actually are active on this site and look at these forums lol but I think I might start a band recommendation thing of smalls bands that I find that I want to promote because I'd like to help them get more attention... Anyways, my first band recommendation is Hungover, a small band from Orlando, Florida with a huge personality and amazing talent. I played a show a couple weeks ago and feel honored to have had the opportunity to open for them that night. The guys are super nice and we talked about green day and fall out boy backstage and their stage presence and chemistry really makes their songs and sets come to life. Their full album Wilt is coming out on the 30th of this month, but they do have the EP version of it on YouTube which I have listened to over and over at least 10 times now within two weeks. Here is one of my favorites: So yeah. This isn't a local band for me, but it is for someone out there :) and I'll probably continue to promote a new small band everyday or every couple of days a week maybe depending on how popular this gets...

Replies

Emo Pictures - xxpanicxx
xxpanicxx
Apr 23 2018, 05:04 PM
They sound amazing

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More