Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I love you more than I can ever scream. The morticians daugter, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - _Angel_
_Angel_
It hurts everywhere Mar 27 2018, 03:44 PM
Tho i still breath. Tho my heart still beats. Tho my veins pump with blood. Tho i want to live. I dont want to breath because im scared i might breath wrong. I dont want my heart to beat because i might stop if it brakes. I dont want my veins to pump with blood because if i let then go they will fill with something bad. I dont want to live because its better if i wasn't here. I want to breath from my lungs and be free from the wrong. I want my heart to beat from my chest so everyone can hear how strong i am. I want my veins to pump from my body to show that im living. I want to live in this world to show everyone i can i can do what i put my mind to it. But i cant because it hurts to much because..... because ... Because it hurts to breath Because it hurts when my heart beats Because it hurts when the veins pump Because it hurts to live And all bc of you.

Replies

Emo Pictures - ElysianWoe
ElysianWoe
Apr 03 2018, 10:56 PM
Can definitely feel your hurt thru your well put together description. So sorry you had to hurt like that.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More