Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And if we climb this high, I swear we'll never die. My Understandings, by Of Mice & Men

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - _Angel_
_Angel_
flows Mar 27 2018, 05:16 PM
I hate my flows I hate that everyone says its gonna be OK then something else happens and then i have to go through it all over again Ya ive got flows and it hurts to look at my self when i look at my self i think why why am i like this. Then you have to look your self in the face and say i know i got flows thats OK and you think why do i have to be so ugly and you forget all that stuff you told yourself to keep you going. My hair is not good enough my clothes my makeup not good enough the people i hang out with is not good enough my family everyone everything not good enough you think why dont i just change my name get a new job and move to Las vagus and just then will it make it a little better just a little because not is good enough. Why didn't i try ........ stop , why do i care. why do i care so much about all my flows. i know why why i care soo much about my looks because of her because of him because of them. Everyone had to have said something about me i know it. Everyone cares because of people who are to stupid to relies its because they have flows as well. I hate my flows but its OK to because everyone has at least one flow. So who cares what i look like it my body and im perfect.

Replies

Emo Pictures - ElysianWoe
ElysianWoe
Apr 03 2018, 10:58 PM
Very honest.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More