Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We pack demolition, we can't pack emotion Dynamite? We just might... So blow us a kiss, blow us a kiss Blow us a kiss, we'll blow you to pieces Killing Stangers, by Marilyn Manson

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - floofyhairedemokid
floofyhairedemokid
Do you feel as empty as I do? Mar 29 2018, 07:48 PM
Do you ever just feel like not getting out of bed for a full day because it's like, "What's the point? There's nothing to keep going for anyway since I threw it all away so they all can find a better path without me." because that's how I feel... Just wanna know if I can relate to anyone

Replies

Emo Pictures - AliGothika
AliGothika
Mar 30 2018, 03:47 PM
I totally understand--I feel like this sometimes....
soemo
Apr 02 2018, 10:11 AM
Maybe your too lazy to enjoy life.
Emo Pictures - XxBlacktearsx
XxBlacktearsx
Apr 05 2018, 06:51 PM
I can definetly relate, it's tiring having to go through the process of moving and getting on with life every. single. day..
LittleWitch
Apr 08 2018, 03:56 PM
I can see where you are coming from. I have those moments in my life where all I want to do is sleep all day. It’s better to find out where the problem is coming from though? Can you pinpoint why you are feeling like that?
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 12 2020, 08:25 PM
sometimes. it seems to come out of nowhere and disappears just as fast, but when it hits me it hits hard.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More