Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I know your heart is hurting, you think the road has end You may just feel that blade you're holding is your only friend. Baby don't cut, by B-Mike

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

XxNocielxX
Emo Night Brooklyn Apr 11 2018, 11:54 PM
Anyone ever go to one of them? I'm planning on going to one next month and wondered what they're like.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Undercover_Hoe
Undercover_Hoe
Apr 12 2018, 02:07 AM
I've been wondering about this! The one in ATL is in 2 days. Maybe I'll go!
XxNocielxX
Apr 12 2018, 03:23 PM
If you go, tell me what it was like? XD
Emo Pictures - Undercover_Hoe
Undercover_Hoe
Apr 23 2018, 04:14 AM
Ok so this took me awhile to get back to since I ended up losing my phone at the venue... whoops. This was me. There's a handful of photos and a video on my instagram as well. The Emo Nite tour is not a live band, it's a DJ playing emo songs, people were invited on stage to dance around etc. Definitely more emo than scene, seemed like the playlist was more late 90's/2000's stuff, like songs that came out while people now in their 30's were in high school. Most people seemed to be having a great time and singing along with all the songs. Maybe this is bratty, but it felt a bit contrived and like people cashing in on nostalgia. I thought the merch was kind of dumb. The balloons were fun? IDK. I feel like the guy that does the monthly goth music video dance party at the Amsterdam (check it out if you're ever in ATL) would have done a much better job at this.
XxNocielxX
Apr 23 2018, 04:57 PM
Huh. I might still check it out. Assuming I can rope someone to go with me. My friend told me it's more hipster emo than '06 emo. Which was my style. Thanks for the review of the event. If I'm ever in ATL, I will.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More