Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

For the past couple weeks I've felt kind of great But this kind of great don't come without its share of grey I've been chewing off bites from my day to day But by night I'm left with nothing but a sour taste Crave, by Waterparks

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Azraelx
COLD *not exactly poetry but give it a chance* Apr 13 2018, 10:35 AM
Hope was what gave her strength. Tired and bruised, she never gave up and continued on into what seemed like a life filled with agony. Day by day night by night she faced every challenge with valour, but day by day night by night her heart grew colder and day by day night by night her hope grew dimmer. And then, finally came the night when she couldn't continue anymore. It was that sorrowful night when she came face to face with her biggest tormentor and her greatest challenge yet. There she stood, in front of the mirror, looking into those two dark pools where her demons swam. She knew her heart had grown cold, maybe too cold. And maybe that was the reason why she stood there with a knife in her hand, wearing a crimson dress; a dress, made of her spouse's blood. She fell to her knees and cried out into the cold, empty night. Her hope was gone, she had killed him. Her strength broke and with that, she broke too. She finally fell into a dreamless, never ending sleep; plunging the blood stained knife into her own gut.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More