Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'll wait for this moment when our lips collide and almost stop the earth, you're in my arms tonight, I'll wait for this moment Moment, by Aiden

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

blackrosebeauty
Nightmares Apr 16 2018, 07:11 PM
I stare at my ceiling, I start to wonder, why am I not healing? Then it dawns on me, The nightmare clip starts to roll. I shake and shiver and wince at every little thing. I'm scared to death, What does this all mean? I start to cry, I feel as if I might die. Then I grab my blade, The tears come quicker. My breath starts to quicken, My grip on the blade makes my knuckles turn white. In the mirror is where I see that my ivory skin is now blotchy and red. I tell myself, "This may be the last time, if you finally cut deep enough." So I try my best not to make a sound As I sit up in bed and hold my wrist out in front of me. I count to three, One, I put the blade to my wrist. Two, I start to add pressure. Three, I yank the blade across my skin, It pierces and then I start to bleed. I suddenly want it to stop, But there's no going back now. I wonder why it came to this, I know nobody cares about me, I know nobody is going to forget me. Quietly I say, "I'm sorry." But nobody is there, No one will ever be. I start to fade out of this world, My addiction would finally be gone, And so would I. I was lost, Lost and angry. Suddenly, it was gone, I woke up screaming. The pain seemed oh so real...

Replies

emohunter42
Jul 31 2018, 11:20 AM
your have just reinforced all the stereotype of an emo ever, thank you for increasing peoples hate towards you!!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More