Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It kills me not to know this but I've all but just forgotten what the color of her eyes were and her scars or how she got them Savior, by Rise Against

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Rolo333
Rolo333
18y Female looking for a bf! Apr 19 2018, 05:22 AM
Hi! I'm Rolo, a ABDL and pet (puppy/pony) who has GAD, Panic Disorder, OCD, Depression, and Tics I am physically female but i identify as genderfluid, I am heteroromantic pansexual I am an artist on DA I like music, drawing, and gaming, I am bratty, clingy, needy, weird, and kinky Everything scares me, I get jealous easy, and I have anger issues I am picky with everything I require a lot of attention and care, I literally can't take care of myself and I am prone to getting hurt, I am pretty clumsy sometimes and I don't watch what I am doing most the time, thus me being prone to getting hurt, I am also a massive cry baby I am VERY affectionate and cuddly, pretty sexual, my friends say i am funny I am the most open minded and kinky person ever I am here looking for a partner (Who will eventually be my Daddy/Owner) (daddy, owner, and master are terms I prefer but mommy and mistress are fine too) What I am looking for: .Over 18, Under 30 .caring .funny .clingy .affectionate .open minded .Cute .Taller than me .Skinny .Strong enough to carry me (Optional) .Not busy 24/7 .Gamer (I learn about people and bond with them via games so this is a must) My definition of cute: Guys who are Emo, Goth, Scene, Femboys, and or have Long Hair, or who are traps, or even trans (MtF) Here's what I like and dont like in appearance What I DO like https://imgur.com/a/Gn9b7 What I DON'T like https://imgur.com/a/e8ifA

Replies

rank23sitemodel
May 01 2021, 01:15 AM
i saw dark dreams drop toast on the floor butter side down and eat it :/

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More