Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm trapped in a shell, surrounded by Hell. I'm lost in the dark you are my spark. Oceans, by Marry Me Oceans

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo_Giraffe
Life is fucking pointless Apr 20 2018, 12:17 AM
Goodbye

Replies

Emo Pictures - Undercover_Hoe
Undercover_Hoe
Apr 22 2018, 05:49 PM
Life IS fucking pointless so you might as well enjoy yourself and not worry too much
Lord_Of_Woe
Apr 23 2018, 12:48 AM
^^
Emo Pictures - xxpanicxx
xxpanicxx
Apr 23 2018, 04:52 PM
Hey you might feel that way and I understand totally how you feel. Things get better it just takes some time. I wish you the best of luck.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 24 2018, 08:18 AM
Agree with Undercover_Hoe as well..
Emo Pictures - xXxpurplepandaxXx
xXxpurplepandaxXx
Apr 24 2018, 08:37 PM
Lol i live my life reckless like there is no goverment i live like a ferral cat
Emo Pictures - Undercover_Hoe
Undercover_Hoe
Apr 28 2018, 01:40 AM
^^ goals ^^
LittleWitch
May 16 2018, 05:54 AM
You just have to make the best out of what you have. Don’t duel on such trivial aspects and just kind of go with the flow. That’s at least what I do with my time and thoughts
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 16 2018, 10:46 AM
Life is pointless if that's how you choose to live it. Set goals. Find hobbies. Start a new adventure. Your life only goes as far as you permit it to. If you don't want to gain the experiences, you wont. For example, I hate traveling. Can't stand it. I won't travel. But I have other goals and ambitions. Even if it's something little you enjoy, like you're favorite song or video game, it's not really worth throwing away, now is it?
Emo Pictures - sique-seshomaru
sique-seshomaru
May 17 2018, 06:34 PM
Hard Agree @ Undercover_Hoe and holy Emotions can be some pretty fucking horrible things but all you can do is focus on the positive. Baby steps, and go from there. also maybe medication ngl that shit helps.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More