Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

...if we all live to die and we all die to live, then what's the point of living life if it just contradicts? . . . The Drug In Me Is You, by Falling In Reverse

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

XxNocielxX
How to avoid tanning? Apr 24 2018, 09:52 AM
I started walking everyday. And with the steady incline of temperature, it's becoming difficult to keep a second layer on while I'm out. Is there a good way to prevent a tan so I don't lose my paleness over the summer?

Replies

LittleWitch
Apr 24 2018, 02:30 PM
Hmmm the obvious assumption would be to use sun screen, but even I know that it sweats off after a while. To be perfectly honest, you could invest in a parasol! I used to own a few that were lace and they actually do protect you from the sun. ^^
XxNocielxX
Apr 24 2018, 03:11 PM
I would definitely be up for that. Only problem is the location I walk. I go to the local cemetery, and it's one massive hill with poorly kept roadways. I'm already feeling lucky I haven't tripped yet. A parasol would not help that XD. I guess I'll have to go with sweat proof sunscreen.
LittleWitch
Apr 24 2018, 04:41 PM
Maybe a large sun hat? Perhaps. I mean when I garden I use though to protect getting a sunburn on my head. Like around my scalp.
Emo Pictures - Undercover_Hoe
Undercover_Hoe
Apr 28 2018, 01:32 AM
Good for you man sun protection and not smoking are the 2 biggest things you can do to keep your skin from aging. I'm a dogwalker so I'm out at sunburn o'clock year round. 1. GET A HAT 2. SPF get greasy and reapply often
_MusicalCupCake_
Apr 28 2018, 05:48 PM
If you want a really good sunscreen that helps you stay pale af, I'd recommend the 110 SPF from Banana Boat Sport :3 Literally I've used it on countless sunny holidays where you'd sweat alot and I'm still pale af. And if you're not actively swimming, it doesn't really rub off either. Would recommend 11/10 :P
XxNocielxX
Apr 29 2018, 01:54 AM
Thank you all for the helpful replies. Now I can get in to skinnier skinny jeans without losing the paleness of a ghost.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More