Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I hate myself for loving you Can't break free from the things that you do I wanna walk but I run back to you That's why I hate myself for loving you I Hate Myself For Loving You, by Joan Jett

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EdrielleBT
EdrielleBT
I Tell You A Story? Apr 25 2018, 02:14 AM
I tell you a story? Start with a cliché sorry but his parents did not have a healthy way of love Screams and cries, They made him lose faith. I still with the story? Continue with a cliché. Baby, sorry Between rejections and failures he lost faith but I do not have love I hate myself, You know. I finish with the story? Conclude with a cliché. Mom, sorry. Being alone, It made him lose faith. But I hate myself. Between wine (like his father), Between pills (like his mother) And between paper (like himself) He lost faith. And on a piece of paper , Wrote "Sorry baby I will not open my eyes "

Replies

blackrosebeauty
Apr 27 2018, 06:35 PM
wow. thats amazing, i can see you having a future as a poet.
Emo Pictures - EdrielleBT
EdrielleBT
Apr 30 2018, 02:21 AM
Thanks
emohunter42
Jul 31 2018, 11:03 AM
jesus, another kid complaining about their parents. bet they bought you all the hair dye and make up you use. tell you what drink it instead, then you will have something to complain about

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More