Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Monster, How should I feel? Creatures lie here Looking through the window That night he caged her Bruised and broke her He struggled closer Then he stole her Violet wrists and then her ankles Silent pain Then he slowly saw their nightmares were his dreams Monster, by Meg and Dia

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

XxNocielxX
I want to get in touch with an old crush from middle/highschool. Should I even bother? May 01 2018, 06:54 PM
There's a catch. She's not on social media. Or at least as far as I know. I've spent some time trying to find her. The only thing I could find is an old address. So my only real way of contacting her is through ye olde mail system. Should I even bother at this point? The crush was strong enough that I'm still sort of feeling it almost ten years later. Would it be too creepy trying to contact her now?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 02 2018, 10:01 AM
In my opinion you should at least try.
Emo Pictures - ashleybi
ashleybi
May 03 2018, 02:22 AM
I think you should contact her also :)
XxNocielxX
May 03 2018, 03:44 PM
And now the hard part begins. Writing the actual letter, without coming off as creepy DX
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 04 2018, 09:20 AM
You can always share it with us to see if we can help before sending.
XxNocielxX
May 05 2018, 04:29 PM
Thanks. But my friend who writes for a hobby helped. All that's left is the anxiety ridden drop in the mail box.
XxNocielxX
May 08 2018, 02:21 AM
Welp. I mailed the letter on Saturday. And got a text today. I am completely flabbergasted that it worked.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More