Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I just wanna stay in the sun where I find I know it's hard sometimes Pieces of peace in the sun's peace of mind I know it's hard sometimes Yeah, I think about the end just way too much Ride, by 21 Pilots

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

deathxxx
Lies... May 08 2018, 06:16 AM
What do you do if a person isn't honest, but you also care about them? And if they lie to you and keep things, doesn't that mean they don't treat you like a person?... i rly feel like that and i used to get bullied and ignored, i have a very low self esteem and i wont confront if someone lies to me. I feel so alone and i don't think i should talk with anyone, its useless as nobody gets what im going through as well as me. I need someone to be straight with me

Replies

Emo Pictures - llwolfll
llwolfll
May 16 2018, 08:46 AM
I've had a friend or two who'd always lie to me tbh im still friends with one i dont let it get the better of me but i just know what ground i stand with them, that i can't trust them with anything important but i can still have a laugh.
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 16 2018, 10:53 AM
Sadly, there isn't really much you can do about another persons actions, be it lies or otherwise. You can still care about someone yet have them display dishonest behvaiours - nobody is 100% honest, especially not all the time. But if someone is consistently lying to you, doesn't treat you in a manner that correlates to how they say they feel about you, etc, that is abuse. Plain and simple. And abuse is never is okay, regardless of circumstances. How you look at yourself is not indicative of your worth - as low as you may feel about yourself, you deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. And you deserve honesty and loyalty. If you want it straight, as insensitive as this is going to sound, man up and tell whoever is causing you to feel used and lied to that you do not deserve to be treated that way. You are a human being, not an object made to be used. People who are going to take advantage of you are not the kind of people you'd like to surround yourself with. You deserve friends or partners that actually know how to treat another person. REMEMBER: Your self esteem does NOT determine your worth. You ARE worthy of love, respect, honesty, friendship, positivity, etc. And cut out the people who try to make you believe otherwise. And it's okay to have off days. Expecting happiness all the time is incredibly unrealistic.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More