Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

perfect by nature icons of self indulgence.just what we all need.more lies about a world that never was and never will be have you no shame dont you see me.you know youve got everbody fooled.look here she comes now bowdown and stare in wonder. EVERYBODYS FOOL, by Evanescence

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Emotaku40
Emotaku40
No Emos In My Emo Life May 13 2018, 02:03 AM
I don't have emo people around me to support how I dress up, think and listen to? I'm surrounded by people that won't easily accept the emo subculture. But What should I do when I'm the only emo around and how can I support myself? I want to have friends with my same tastes and I have to constantly hide my true self from the public, like I wish I tainted my hair black and wear all black. But how can I support myself all alone? Help

Replies

Emo Pictures - voodoodollxoxo
voodoodollxoxo
May 13 2018, 11:53 PM
I think it would be best to find friends online. If you can, try to make friends at concerts. If you'd like, we can talk :D
LittleWitch
May 14 2018, 05:00 PM
You can definitely find friends online! There are many people who share the same interests as yourself. I mean that’s why you are on the webpage no? So this is a good start ^^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More