Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You made yourself a bed at the bottom of the blackest hole. And convinced yourself that it's not the reason you don't see the sun anymore. When it rains, by Paramore

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Emotaku40
Emotaku40
Where Are The Emo in 2018 May 14 2018, 11:49 PM
I really want to know. Because I'm planning to travel or live outside of my country. So if I were to move, which place has the most emo events, emo places, emo hanging out frequently, concerts in the country,like I can go out in my full outfit?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
May 15 2018, 03:11 AM
I mean, goth has more of that sort of thing than emo as it was more or a trend based subculture however Emo Nite still exists (But it's not popular post-hardcore 2000s fake screamo, a lot of cover songs I think) which might be more your speed but it's not like flamboyant 2000s emo or anything. (That's like 99.999% dead and even at warped tour you might get some weird looks because cringe culture has taken over) Unless like the "emocore" and "scenecore" communities have a mass expansion so they can come together in crazy numbers and find funding to make their own events it might be hard.
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 15 2018, 03:17 AM
Most larger cities will have a decently sized alternative crowd, not necessarily emo per se, but still venues that cater more so the alternative community. Variants of goth style are more prevalent though, but I'm sure you can find some lower-key groups.
Emo Pictures - Anarchy_Rulz
Anarchy_Rulz
May 16 2018, 04:01 AM
I don't know about events but in Illinois (at least in the part i live in) there are many emo people.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More