Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

DON'T LOSE THE FAITH IT TURNS TO KILL ALL THE BLODDY HOPES IT BREAKS TO THE EDGE OF YOUR SOUL problematic, by satyamHCR

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - holy
holy
[SUG] Forum Cleanup/Organization? May 15 2018, 03:23 PM
***Disclaimer: I'll apologize now in the event any offense is taken as it's not intended. I personally find the forum a little disorganized and cluttered. Not that this needs to be taken into consideration, but a little bit of cleanup could go a long way and help people navigate the forum better, especially those new to using social platforms. This suggestion basically stems into categorizing the forums and adding a few new ones... CATEGORY: SITE RELATED 01. Site Updates - Only site admins can create posts here, but users can comment. This forum would focus on updates made to the site or updates planned in the future. This is also where site feedback could be posted. 02. Suggestions - A place only for suggestions. Perhaps a pinned post to list suggestions that have already been made and a pinned post to list suggestions being taken into consideration/planned to implemented. 03. Questions - A place where users can go to ask questions specifically about the site and how it functions. This is not meant to be used as an advice forum. 04. Bug Reports - Report bugs with the site. 05. Fake Profiles - Refer to this thread for more information on that. 06. Introductions - People can post their introductions here. CATEGORY: EMO RELATED (Basically anything relating to alternative/emo) 01. Emo Style - For fashion, hair, body modifications, etc. 02. Music - The same as it currently is. 03. Lifestyle - The same as it currently is. 04. Writing - Essentially what the poetry section is, but for all forms of writing. 05. Art and Photography - The same as it currently is. CATEGORY: OFF-TOPIC (Essentially what the "Everything Else" forum is, but a little more organized and less cluttered) 01. Attention Seekers - A forum with low moderation where people can go to threaten to delete their accounts, post about their new pictures, anything that's a cry for general attention. 02. General Discussions - A safe forum for people to just chat about day to day things. 03. Help and Advice - The same thing as it currently is, but with high moderation. 04. Forum Games - A place where people can post and play their forum games. I'm sure I've missed a few on here, but I'm assuming you get the general idea? Maybe even remove posts that haven't been commented on in a ridiculous amount of time or no longer carry any relevancy to the site?

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More