Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I take these pills, to make me thin. I dye my hair, and cut my skin. Invisible, by Skylar Grey

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - holy
holy
How to Love May 17 2018, 09:00 PM
This is an interesting concept that I find a lot of people don't take into consideration when they get into relationships. Everyone feels loved in a different way. Some people feel loved through physical touch. Some feel loved through gifts. Some feel loved through reassurance. How one needs to be loved is generally how they end up loving another, even though it may not be the way that person needs to be loved. How do you need to be loved? What do you generally do to show that you love someone?

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
May 17 2018, 10:12 PM
I deffo need physical touch and reassurance, and hate receiving gifts! I guess I show love through physical touch, I haven’t really paid much attention! I’m pretty sure I have a book on my list to read about 5 love languages or something... I rebember watching a YouTube video about it a while ago but I don’t recal the name of the book!
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 17 2018, 10:15 PM
I'm one of those who needs reassurance. I can deal without physical touch, because I'm not an overly physical person to begin with, but I know a lot of people need the physical touch. It's quite neat learning about how people need to be loved. You don't realize what people consider to be endearing until you actually have a conversation about it.
Emo Pictures - Undercover_Hoe
Undercover_Hoe
May 19 2018, 02:19 AM
I'm bad at showing affection so usually I just cook a shit ton of food?
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 19 2018, 02:39 AM
I'm bad at showing affection so usually I just cook a shit ton of food? Wanna come over to my house? Lol.
LittleWitch
May 19 2018, 06:14 AM
To be perfectly honest I do need some type of reassurance from that specific person that I am dating, mostly because I do get quite insecure within myself. I am also an overly like touchy feely person even when I’m not in a relationship, I value hugs and hand holding more than actual kissing and such. I also enjoy gifting people, such as my friends or anyone I’m dating at the time.
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 19 2018, 04:08 PM
Being insecure about your relationship is fairly common - a lot of people rely on that reassurance to feel safe, wanted, and loved. I totally understand. Sounds like you're quite the romantic at heart!
LittleWitch
Jun 17 2018, 03:53 AM
Haha I try to be at least. I have a boyfriend at the moment, and I am honestly really happy for once in a relationship. I’m truly grateful for him, but I do get overly anxious and such. But maybe one day I’ll soon get over that feeling.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More