Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

how can you see into my eyes like open doors. wake me up inside, by Evanescence

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Favourite thing about the 2000s era? Jun 01 2018, 05:57 AM
We all now what the OG emo/scene movement was like, or at least the general aesthetic and since cringe culture is dead and we can all grow up an let people enjoy tings it's about time we talk about it. So what was anyone's favourite part of it? For me I used to be Hells of into obsessing over Pikachu and botdf and I had a shitty invader zim fingerless glove from spencers The Used, Evanescence, and Crunkcore, I wore my limited adition hot topic pikachu sweatshirt every day ingrade 7 (This was before they sold them all year round and you could only snatch one during Halloween) Plus we mustn't forget the magical essence that was Pon and Zi ^^^^^ Also this damn thing, whatever the fuck it is, it was obsessed over and it was everywhere

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 01 2018, 03:48 PM
All the awesome bands I went to see!
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jun 06 2018, 03:46 PM
mine was all the black eyeliner, and cute emo and goth clothes :D <3 more black to the people and that big hair teased hair and all the crazy colors i had in my hair and of course seeing IN FLAMES some years ago and yeah the silverstein goig too <3 miss those times :3
EmoKing96
Jul 30 2018, 01:16 PM
@Avalanche: What do you mean "cringe culture is dead"? What was so cringey about all the cultures back then? Come on dawg, fashion in the 2010's is atrocious compared to the 2000's... People actually had real style and swag back then. Nowadays, everyone wants to be a preppy hipster nerd, with their retro oversized glasses, skinny high-waisted Mom/Dad jeans, gay boat shoes and hideous neon running shoes as casual shoes. All the guys look like Drake, Billy Mays, Rhett & Link, Death Grips and these dreadhead rappers. Chicks are Kardashian/Jenner wannabes who dress like grandmas or hippies in the 1960's with that "Boho Hipster" garbage... And girls with their ugly teal green hair. Fashion, music and culture in this decade is BEYOND cringey, my man. The only things I like about this decade are fidget spinners, some of the Drill Rap & Mumble Rap, Vaporwave, some of the memes and Donald Trump kicking liberal a$$ and making America great again. Other than that stuff, this is the cringiest decade in history.
emohunter42
Jul 31 2018, 10:08 AM
the day when your crappy music stopped playing on the radio
EmoKing96
Jul 31 2018, 02:50 PM
@emohunter42 Better than that lame Indie Hipster garbage that's hot right now...
emohunter42
Jul 31 2018, 03:06 PM
@EmoKing96, nope but i guess if anyone had to hear the shit you listen to they would also try and kill themselves
EmoKing96
Jul 31 2018, 03:16 PM
@emohunter42: I listen to a very wide range of genres from many decades. I don't even have that many favorite emo songs. Most of the ones I like were mainstream hits on the radio.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More