Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsIf your heart's still beating it must be the blood, If your lungs are still working it must be the mud,If it's still light out then a kick in the ribs.. today's worth living?Emo song lyrics
(The Used - Listening)

[Submit Lyrics]

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » General Emo Discussion [NEW POST]

Favourite thing about the 2000s era? - Jun 01 2018, 06:57 AM

Avalanche - soEmo.co.uk
Avalanche

We all now what the OG emo/scene movement was like, or at least the general aesthetic and since cringe culture is dead and we can all grow up an let people enjoy tings it's about time we talk about it.

So what was anyone's favourite part of it?
For me I used to be Hells of into obsessing over Pikachu and botdf and I had a shitty invader zim fingerless glove from spencers The Used, Evanescence, and Crunkcore, I wore my limited adition hot topic pikachu sweatshirt every day ingrade 7 (This was before they sold them all year round and you could only snatch one during Halloween) Plus we mustn't forget the magical essence that was Pon and Zi

^^^^^
Also this damn thing, whatever the fuck it is, it was obsessed over and it was everywhere
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 2

xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Jun 01 2018, 04:48 PM

All the awesome bands I went to see!
xSUICIDEBLOODx - soEmo.co.uk
xSUICIDEBLOODx

Jun 06 2018, 04:46 PM

mine was all the black eyeliner, and cute emo and goth clothes :D <3 more black to the people and that big hair teased hair and all the crazy colors i had in my hair and of course seeing IN FLAMES some years ago and yeah the silverstein goig too <3 miss those times :3

Total Forum Posts: 2

Please enter your reply below: