Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Hey are you okay? You look pretty low Very handsome awkward Do you feel okay? You look pretty low Very handsome awkward Pretty Handsome Awkward, by The Used

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - BlkKtn
BlkKtn
Cut Cut Stab Stab Jun 02 2018, 07:13 AM
Hello. I thought I'd drop a post... When I was 15 years old I met this 17 year old that I used to know... I should be writing a journal, but here we go... He was my white boy. Blonde hair and blue eyes. He was also ana boy lol. I was the mia girl (go figure). Anyway he was suicidal and I would let him selfharm on me. It was as simple as it sounds. I would take the infliction. It felt so fucking good. Yes. I am a masochist, further more at that time I was just getting back in touch with that. By the time I new it I was gorging at my stomach with a kitchen knife (I so would of totalled a kids mind), and I was only a teen... 16 by then. ... incase you're curious my white boy turned into a white man, and grew out of ana tendencies (he looked so fucking hot with the meat), though what followed was tragedy; someone said he got killed, and I never saw him again. Annnd... Now we're back. That was my selfharming story. I was just wondering if anyone else had any similar experiences there that infliction isn't a negative thing? Even if it was still bad. Oh! And friend me if you like.

Replies

Aug 13 2018, 11:54 AM
..... okkkk LOLLLL
LittleWitch
Aug 13 2018, 06:52 PM
Not gonna lie but... based on this post... maybe seeking some like therapeutic help, could definitely improve all of this.
Emo Pictures - A_Hole_For_A_Heart
A_Hole_For_A_Heart
Jan 18 2019, 07:28 PM
Im a switch but i mostly enjoy recieving the pain.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More