Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Theres a ghost in my bedroom & hes dying to meet you! ghosts, by Mayday Parade

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - BlkKtn
BlkKtn
Cut Cut Stab Stab Jun 02 2018, 07:13 AM
Hello. I thought I'd drop a post... When I was 15 years old I met this 17 year old that I used to know... I should be writing a journal, but here we go... He was my white boy. Blonde hair and blue eyes. He was also ana boy lol. I was the mia girl (go figure). Anyway he was suicidal and I would let him selfharm on me. It was as simple as it sounds. I would take the infliction. It felt so fucking good. Yes. I am a masochist, further more at that time I was just getting back in touch with that. By the time I new it I was gorging at my stomach with a kitchen knife (I so would of totalled a kids mind), and I was only a teen... 16 by then. ... incase you're curious my white boy turned into a white man, and grew out of ana tendencies (he looked so fucking hot with the meat), though what followed was tragedy; someone said he got killed, and I never saw him again. Annnd... Now we're back. That was my selfharming story. I was just wondering if anyone else had any similar experiences there that infliction isn't a negative thing? Even if it was still bad. Oh! And friend me if you like.

Replies

Aug 13 2018, 11:54 AM
..... okkkk LOLLLL
LittleWitch
Aug 13 2018, 06:52 PM
Not gonna lie but... based on this post... maybe seeking some like therapeutic help, could definitely improve all of this.
Emo Pictures - A_Hole_For_A_Heart
A_Hole_For_A_Heart
Jan 18 2019, 07:28 PM
Im a switch but i mostly enjoy recieving the pain.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More