Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyrics''Love me or hate me but you want to fuck me My love is unrestricted You know you wanna lick this I'm stronger than the strongest drug you've ever had''Emo song lyrics
(Blood On the dance floor - Sexting)

[Submit Lyrics]

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Newbies [NEW POST]

Hi, I'm new and I donk know if you would like to be my friend - Jun 11 2018, 03:28 AM

Fighter001 - soEmo.co.uk
Fighter001

I don't know if I worth it, I am a weird person and very toxic. My mind is full of negativity but in the bright side I'm obsessed with how to be happy topics and how to be the best. I lately tried to kill myself and failed, I am very christian and I think that God wants me here for some reason....Maybe in my search of how to be happy I will find something to help others. I miss my cutter, and I have money to buy one but not gonna buy it...Of course I like cutting myself. You know how it feels...Anyway I dress like a normal person but love wearing black it is like my tenet of life after wearing a cross lol. I don't know if I am the best person for you, I not normally attract friends but love to make ones. What matter most is that I loved to share this with y'all.
Nice to meet you.

Max, from Mexico.
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 3

LittleWitch - soEmo.co.uk
LittleWitch

Jun 14 2018, 12:56 AM

Nice to meet ya! I hope you are able to sort through your emotions soon, but enjoy your stay here and I’m sure you’ll meet some nice peeps to help ya through it :)
Fighter001 - soEmo.co.uk
Fighter001

Jun 14 2018, 04:48 AM

Thank you @LittleWitch
MaximusStephonovich - soEmo.co.uk
MaximusStephonovich

Jun 15 2018, 03:21 AM

yeah I DONK know either.

Total Forum Posts: 3

Please enter your reply below: