Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cast down like sons of war. Tear through the Earth like lightning through this world we're torn. Scream! Shout! WE ARE THE FALLEN ANGELS! Fallen Angeld, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Fighter001
Fighter001
Hi, I'm new and I donk know if you would like to be my friend Jun 11 2018, 02:28 AM
I don't know if I worth it, I am a weird person and very toxic. My mind is full of negativity but in the bright side I'm obsessed with how to be happy topics and how to be the best. I lately tried to kill myself and failed, I am very christian and I think that God wants me here for some reason....Maybe in my search of how to be happy I will find something to help others. I miss my cutter, and I have money to buy one but not gonna buy it...Of course I like cutting myself. You know how it feels...Anyway I dress like a normal person but love wearing black it is like my tenet of life after wearing a cross lol. I don't know if I am the best person for you, I not normally attract friends but love to make ones. What matter most is that I loved to share this with y'all. Nice to meet you. Max, from Mexico.

Replies

LittleWitch
Jun 13 2018, 11:56 PM
Nice to meet ya! I hope you are able to sort through your emotions soon, but enjoy your stay here and I’m sure you’ll meet some nice peeps to help ya through it :)
Emo Pictures - Fighter001
Fighter001
Jun 14 2018, 03:48 AM
Thank you @LittleWitch
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Jun 15 2018, 02:21 AM
yeah I DONK know either.
XxBloodmoonxX
Jun 30 2018, 03:09 AM
Hello, Fighter001! If you'd like to talk through your emotions I'm here to help. Just pm me.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More