Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyrics"Well, give me one reason to trust you again," she said and I replied, "well, I cannot for I have none."Emo song lyrics
(I Would Set Myself On Fire For You - Eight)

[Submit Lyrics]

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Newbies [NEW POST]

Hi, I'm new and I donk know if you would like to be my friend - Jun 11 2018, 03:28 AM

Fighter001 - soEmo.co.uk
Fighter001

I don't know if I worth it, I am a weird person and very toxic. My mind is full of negativity but in the bright side I'm obsessed with how to be happy topics and how to be the best. I lately tried to kill myself and failed, I am very christian and I think that God wants me here for some reason....Maybe in my search of how to be happy I will find something to help others. I miss my cutter, and I have money to buy one but not gonna buy it...Of course I like cutting myself. You know how it feels...Anyway I dress like a normal person but love wearing black it is like my tenet of life after wearing a cross lol. I don't know if I am the best person for you, I not normally attract friends but love to make ones. What matter most is that I loved to share this with y'all.
Nice to meet you.

Max, from Mexico.
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 4

LittleWitch - soEmo.co.uk
LittleWitch

Jun 14 2018, 12:56 AM

Nice to meet ya! I hope you are able to sort through your emotions soon, but enjoy your stay here and I’m sure you’ll meet some nice peeps to help ya through it :)
Fighter001 - soEmo.co.uk
Fighter001

Jun 14 2018, 04:48 AM

Thank you @LittleWitch
MaximusStephonovich - soEmo.co.uk
MaximusStephonovich

Jun 15 2018, 03:21 AM

yeah I DONK know either.
XxBloodmoonxX - soEmo.co.uk
XxBloodmoonxX

Jun 30 2018, 04:09 AM

Hello, Fighter001! If you'd like to talk through your emotions I'm here to help. Just pm me.

Total Forum Posts: 4

Please enter your reply below: