Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Awake at night you focus, on everyone who's hurt you Perfect weapon, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XxBlacktearsx
XxBlacktearsx
2 a.m. thoughts, literally, while having a meltdown. Jun 15 2018, 09:36 AM
How, just tell me how you don't see through my exhausted eyes, the misery of one who has experienced too much, loved so little, and been hurt so many times. How do you not see that this engine inside of me has gone rusted way beyond repair for i have been huffing and puffing on my last breathes for too long. I am someone else on the outside. I have adopted to my corroded insides and i have "become" someone else. I cry dried up tears that have lost the salty taste and i chew on food that is not juicy or flavorful. I shiver in bed even though it is 101 degrees. I lay there with no one beside my lifeless body except the demons that surround my bed as if its a funeral and they have come to say goodbye, and that maybe, just maybe, i won't wake up in the morning. I drag around my clumsy, fat legs whilst balancing a gigantic boulder on my head that cracks into my skull more and more everyday. I crawl around with a string tied tightly around my neck connected to a bag of anxiety and guilt. And at night i float around in the indistinct whispers and thoughts that i never thought were there..

Replies

emohunter42
Jul 31 2018, 10:29 AM
what are you...5? you know nothing about meltdowns! what? just because your parents wont buy you more hair dye you think life is hard? pathetic!!!
XxBlacktearsx
Aug 16 2018, 08:46 PM
What the actual fuck are you doing on my account. And on MY forums.
XxBlacktearsx
Aug 16 2018, 08:49 PM
And I think it's quite obvious that I'm not 5. Life is hard with or without hairdyes. And you're the pathetic piece of shit here. Never in my life have I found someone who has the audacity to take the time to make an account on a website that supports a specific subculture and is a haven for some. You literally have nothing better to do with your life?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More