Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

They say a mind is a terrible thing to waste, what good is mine if i'm locked up in a cage? I was hoping you could help me out of here, so i could finally disappear. The Shake, by My American Heart

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xoLEXox
xoLEXox
why dont schools ever give trigger warnings??? (plus a rant about my school) Jun 15 2018, 11:53 AM
So in one of our lessons we were going to be talking about a triggering topic, and were given no prior warning. When I leave said lesson to go to the student "Support" area, they tell me off for leaving. My school's "Support" area is notorious for doing more harm than good, and the teacher of the lesson is also widely renown for targeting students (namely me, amongst others). The "Student Support" has outed two of my best friends to their parents; luckily the parents were alright about it, but if it had been someone else, that could have been really dangerous. They (the SS staff) also tend to make you feel like they are annoyed with you for coming up, which, IMHO, if your job revolves around working with young people with anxiety, depression, ect., you should probably not be doing this. I compare them to Autism Speaks; they act like they're doing good while not helping the actual problem. They also tend to treat different students differently. Anyway, the bottom line is: STUDENTS SHOULD NOT BE ANXIOUS TO REACH OUT FOR SUPPORT ---------TRIGGER WARNING: MURDER------------------------ - - - - The topic was murder- specifically child murder- so you can see how this could quite easily be triggering.

Replies

ScarySpoks
Jun 18 2018, 09:57 PM
they dont give a shit if a kid is bullied or made fun of until it's too late and preach to end the massacre they are scumbags due to the fact they want to protect the popular kids so they don't ruin their lives if it means they wont prosecuted for their actions >:(
Emo Pictures - XxPh4ntomxX
XxPh4ntomxX
Jun 21 2018, 02:19 AM
well, think of it like this, dude: there are so many FUCKING things in the world around a school that being able to warn kids and shit, itd be almost impossible. schools cant control what bullies say or shit like that. yeah they can get in trouble but that wont stop the problem as a whole. i get it, it sucks. just look out for yourself. you can do it, homie. ;) <3

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More