Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? But that's alright because I like the way it hurts! Just gonna stand there and here me cry? But that's alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie… Love The Way You Lie, by Eminem

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Chemical_Imbalances
Chemical_Imbalances
friends Jun 24 2018, 01:36 PM
I haven't any luck with making friends and I feel like a major outcast on here. All I have is emoracer as a friend and that don' count at all as a first friend. He adds everyone who joins and sorry for being rude if you like him but seriously I just want some friends. I am getting very lonely.

Replies

emohunter42
Jul 31 2018, 09:56 AM
maybe if you stopped feeling sorry for yourself, started wearing proper clothes, and stopped smelling so bad, people might like you
DarthJoking
Jan 23 2019, 11:29 AM
Only got 2 real life friends left myself due to having aspergers syndrome, severe anxiety and severe depression. I got a nice emo guy who fancies me but we meeting up in june 2019 sometime... And ‘know’ Emoracer aka Matt from here/facebook.
skittles101
Jan 23 2019, 05:55 PM
i need friends honestly feeling lonely
Bones
Jul 26 2019, 07:26 AM
Talk to yourself it’s much better company and you can trust the reply
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Aug 24 2019, 02:32 PM
"I haven't any luck with making friends and I feel like a major outcast on here" Maybe it is because you are wearing a Tie dye shirt and you are 35.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More