Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsSo Im not givin up wont let u soffocate me youll find your hell is home. I dont owe u anything youll only die a dream forgotten. Ive got my pride so hear me sing Il never let u steal my coffin!Emo song lyrics
(Black Veil Brides - Coffin)

[Submit Lyrics]

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Blue Banana

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Emo Fashion [NEW POST]

As an emo do u always wear black?H - Jul 02 2018, 09:45 PM

ShatteredRipple - soEmo.co.uk
ShatteredRipple

Hi all..so I love emo bands coz to me thats the important part. But i'm not clued up on the fashion. So i just asked this question on someone's youtube channel and she was so rude to me. So i thought i'd ask everyone here. I'm not a teenager so i genuinely don't know.i'm actually in my forties..but there's no upper age limit to music tastes or so i thought.Hope its ok to ask. I'm quite shy and get really bad anxiety so she really upset me :(.
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 10

Lord_Of_Woe - soEmo.co.uk
Lord_Of_Woe

Jul 02 2018, 10:14 PM

Wearing all black is an individual thing not an emo thing. I wear all black because I just want to.
ShatteredRipple

Jul 03 2018, 08:49 AM

Thankyou for answering my question. I got into the music via my nephew. He knew i love music and he was always recommending bands. He is autistic he has aspergers syndrome. So he likes to talk about things he is really interested in.
LittleWitch - soEmo.co.uk
LittleWitch

Jul 08 2018, 03:52 AM

I find that most people just feel more comfortable wearing black. After all the color simply goes with anything. When I first dove into the style I refused to wear anything that wasn’t black. But now that I developed my own kind of style, I say that you should branch out and simply wear what you feel best expresses yourself :3
ShatteredRipple

Jul 09 2018, 04:12 PM

That makes sense thanks for replying.
acecolette453 - soEmo.co.uk
acecolette453

Jul 31 2018, 02:29 AM

I wear a lot of black because I love too, and I feel like it's the best color that looks good on me
EmoKing96 - soEmo.co.uk
EmoKing96

Jul 31 2018, 11:02 PM

When I was a emo noob, I used to wear all black almost every day since 2011, but it got kinda old after a while, so last year I decided to start wearing and experimenting with bright colors more often.

I'm interested in the scene look now. It's dead and obscure, but idc. I think the style looks cool and there's a lot you can do with it, since it's basically just the bright or colorful version of emo.

I still wear all black sometimes, though. Especially in the winter. Some days I dress stereotypically emo, some days I don't.
DarthJoking - soEmo.co.uk
DarthJoking

Feb 06 2019, 11:37 PM

NO, and I'm alternative more than stereotypically emo.

Mostly black,dark grey,grey,camo green, navy I wear.

I don't wear bright colours at all, as they don't suit me and got pale af skin.

BitterSweetSerenade - soEmo.co.uk
BitterSweetSerenade

Feb 07 2019, 12:27 AM

I personally wear a lot of black clothing but not JUST black. I wear a lot of black clothes because it makes me feel good, and it serves as a visual marker with which other people can identify me as emo, so I can find like-minded people irl. Wearing black is a part of the Emo culture, but not as pervasive as it is in the Goth subculture. The Emo cultural aesthetic has more to do with wearing band tees which, conceivably, can be any color, and having distinct hairstyles that I can't describe in words but you probably know.
Bones - soEmo.co.uk
Bones

Jul 26 2019, 01:17 PM

I find that most smart women’s clothes are black I wear more black now that when I was younger and tried to dress ‘emo’
xXghost07Xx - soEmo.co.uk
xXghost07Xx

Sep 24 2019, 04:24 AM

I think ALL black is more goth than emo, just from the different sort of appearances I observed. Dark blue skinny jeans are perfectly emo, for instance.

Total Forum Posts: 10

Please enter your reply below: