Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsYou don't have be empty, empty. Whoaaa, hold you in my arms if you let me, would you let me? Whoaaa.Emo song lyrics
(City of Lions - The Stray)

[Submit Lyrics]

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Blue Banana

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Help And Advice [NEW POST]

Harassing isn’t a joke - Jul 07 2018, 04:20 AM

Ghostx23 - soEmo.co.uk
Ghostx23

The amount of people on here that have harassed me and tried black mailing me is insane. Then I see I’m on a “watch list” because I’m the one being harassed. This is a joke and people like you should be ashamed! So thanks for turning against me instead of talking to me.... really makes me feel wanted
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 3

xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Jul 09 2018, 09:44 AM

I totally agree and please remember there is a reporting system in place here to sort out any issues.
emohunter42 - soEmo.co.uk
emohunter42

Jul 31 2018, 01:00 PM

dont take it to seriously, no one would find you interesting enough to do such a thing
Mish - soEmo.co.uk
Mish

Aug 18 2018, 09:18 PM

This guy ^ has been harassing people on the forums for a while. Soon he’ll be gone, trust me.
Harassing is something that happens all the time, no matter what site you’re on. I know you deleted your account , but to anyone else with this problem: Matt does listen. I’ve been having issues in an online stalker situation with harassment and all, and he has done everything he can to fix things for me. Keep in mind, site owners can only do so much. If someone is harassing you, report them. If it doesn’t stop, message the big boss.

Total Forum Posts: 3

Please enter your reply below: