Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We are the death of the party, were here to save you. Death of the Party, by New Years Day

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Using the site on a mobile phone.. Jul 12 2018, 07:45 AM
So who uses the site on a mobile phone and is it quite difficult for you? Does it put you using the site much? The new site I'm still working on will be fully mobile friendly!

Replies

Emo Pictures - xoLEXox
xoLEXox
Jul 12 2018, 09:06 AM
I think the main thing is the chat, would there be any way to make a mobile client? Also, will the site be keeping its original style? I personally really prefer the sorta "mid-2000's" website style that this site has, makes it feel a lot more homely and unique. I understand making it mobile friendly though :)
Emo Pictures - burgone
burgone
Jul 12 2018, 06:39 PM
this site is awful on the phone and hard to use
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 12 2018, 09:40 PM
Yeah it’s a bit awkward on mobile at the minute but for what I do (messaging people and posting on forums) I don’t mind. :)
Lord_Of_Woe
Jul 12 2018, 10:55 PM
What's this about a new site? Any chance you're taking suggestions for specific features to be added to the new site?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 13 2018, 07:13 AM
Yes I welcome suggestions
Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
Jul 13 2018, 08:42 AM
FINALLY :D App please :)
LittleWitch
Jul 18 2018, 07:58 AM
I use my IPhone mostly for the site. I have actually never signed in with a computer before. So all I really know is using my phone. It’s honestly not that hard, but the chat rooms tend to get a little wonky on my phone, at least in my experience.
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Jul 20 2018, 10:10 PM
I forgot the three year new site project is a thing, lma0 But yeah, the site is horrid on mobile. Also can we fix chat coding but not change the layout? The webcore/nostalgia design of the site has such a strong 2000s aesthetic, it's been low-key considered a gem by emocore and scenecore bloggers
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Jul 27 2018, 08:59 PM
It is pretty horrendous to use on Android. It's better on iPhone and was a major reason for me sticking with iPhones for the longest time. Also, the idea of an app would be redundant with a revamped, fully mobile-friendly site
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 27 2018, 09:09 PM
Thank you for the useful feedback people :)
LittleWitch
Aug 14 2018, 02:04 AM
Oh I also forgot to mention about being on mobile while using the site... when on the emochat, I try to zoom in but the website decides to continue to refresh, so I have to wait a while hashhh. Also sometimes when I want to rely to a forum, the website will not let me type sometimes.
Emo Pictures - acecolette453
acecolette453
Aug 16 2018, 11:14 PM
I don't I only use this site on the computer

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More